Skip to content
- Lapis Lazuli is a blue stone w/ flecks of white & gold that promotes honesty & authenticity and is most associated w/ the throat chakra.
- Materials include 108, 6mm lapis lazuli stones that are hand knotted on a turquoise cotton string w/ a two-inch turquoise cotton tassel.
- This mala is unisex and will likely wrap four times around the wrist for women & three for men. If worn as a necklace, it measures 34".
- A mala is a set of beads that are used as a meditation tool or as a simple reminder to stay present throughout the day.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection