- This is a limited edition JEN STOCK ©Goddess Necklace for Five Star Hippie®.
- 28-inch length to ©OM.
- Walnut wood Guru OM is 1 1/2" x 3/4".
- Hand-Knotted with multiple strands of burgundy threads using exotic 10mm Brunette Boxwood beads.
- Carved Meteorite Buddha pendant.
- 12mm faceted African Opals at drop.
- Tibetan Side bead is brass and sterling silver.
About Jen Stock:
Jen Stock is a critically acclaimed New York based jewelry designer known for spiritually inspired jewelry, all of which is handmade and weaves together elements from around the world with symbolic pieces that represent the balance between mind, body and soul.
Jen’s pieces are inspired by her the practice of yoga. Each piece of jewelry is a symbol to be mindful in your day-to-day activities and to be aware of others and conscience of what you put out into the universe for your own well-being.
Known for designing jewelry that is wearable, fashionable and that embodies a distinct spirituality, Jen designs for both men and women. With a penchant for fashion and style, as well as a strong intuition about how to differentiate herself, Jen Stock’s jewelry embodies a unique look and feel that reflects her distinctive taste and philosophy.